[USML Announce] DUMP Update - Shin Soo "Choo Choo"'s back Into the Station

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:34:16 EDT 2006

Dearest Jeff:
  Thanks for separating your editorials from the editorials of
Rotowire. Notwithstanding this unsubstantiated bit of nonsense I have no
doubt that Choo and his 5-category skill set will be one of the Riptorns'
Magnificent Twelve next season, unless of course he's traded to you.
   Anxiously awaiting your story of Adam Lind,
     I remain,
Brad Jansen