[USML Announce] Re: DeRosa Texas....

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 09:51:50 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/12/2006 8:18:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

Anyone catch Mark DeRosa's 2nd 6-rbi game this week? It happened last  night
thus clinching the Damon for the  Nukes.

I have a suggestion.  Go to our league website, pull down the "Toys"  menu
and click on "Final Stand Projection."  The tool is far from perfect,  but it's
not a bad way to do a quick check of how things stand.  Then  please stop with
the concession speeches, at least unless and until you  don't project in
first place?