[USML Announce] 8-13 USML report

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 18:05:41 EDT 2006

Gang:

  This week's moves.

I.  FAAB

Berliners -26 (Garza)
K Nine -5 (Littleton)
Nukes: -5 (Luna)
Hoosiers -0 (wvc J. Johnson)
Riptorns -6 (L. Hudson) (bad day to activate him)

II.  Full Disclosure

I noted on my own roster that Edison Volquez is listed as having contract
status Y1.  He has not lost rookie status, was acquired in the rotation  draft,
has never been activated by my team, and therefore should be contract  status
Y0.

III.  E-mailed moves

Winick -1

Bid $57 on Matt Garza
If successful, activate  Garza and reserve Fruto

Jeff Winick

Republicans:

Off to  drop the kid at college but need to bid $7 on Matt Garza
before I goFAAB bid  $15 on Matt Garza.  If successful then place him on
reserve and waive  Guillermo Quiroz.

Winick - 2:

Bid my full FAAB budget ($52)  on Matt
Garza.
If successful, activate Garza and waive  Politte.

Conditional FAAB bid on Luke Hudson of $52 or my remaining FAAB  balance, if I
am successful with Garza bid.  If successful on Hudson,  activate Hudson and
waive Wood.

That is all.

Jeff  Winick

K Nine:

FAAB

Bid $8 on Matt Garza
Bid $5 on Wess  Littleton

If successful with either, to reserve.  Waive, in order,  J.T. Snow and Phil
Nevin.  (If Nevin goes, add $2 to FAAB  budget).

-Andy

Nukes:

Unconditional:  Bid $22  on FA Matt Garza.  Bid $8 on FA Hector Luna.  If
successful,  acquired player(s) to reserve roster.

Conditional:  If $5 or more is  left in FAAB, bid remaining FAAB amount on FA
Jason Tyner.  If  successful, to reserve roster.

If necessary, waive the following players  in the following order, to open
roster space:  Carlos Pena, Terry  Tiffee.

Mark

Hooisers:

Greetings;
WAIVER  CLAIM:  J. Johnson (Bos).  Please activate Johnson at P,  reserve
Mujica, and waive Brad's cousin, Casey Janssen.  Oh woe is me  when I'm
reduced to claiming the likes of a Jason Johnson and actually  activating him!
Rick

Bombers:

FAAB:

17 - M. Garza; if succeeds, to active,  res. Baker/or Hawkins if needed for
cap reasons,, waive Lugo.$6

Riptorns:

FAAB Luke Hudson; if successful to active  roster,
reserve Mota and waive Willits.   Thanks.