[USML Announce] FAAB Budgets - as of 8/14

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 22:18:57 EDT 2006

Gang:

  Below is my attempt to reconcile the current FAAB budgets.  It  appears
that our web site is not calculating them properly, so I will do them  manually
from here on out.

2006 FAAB Budgets
7/31                 -8/6                 -8/13               Total
AYM,                37
            37
Bombers           73
          73
Brats                54                    -5
            49
HDs                  9
              9
K Nine              66                    -5                     -5
          56
Calamari           110                   -29
         81
Red Hots           96                    -58
          38
Nukes               56                    -21                   -5
         30
GOP                 62                    -23
          39
Berliners           57                    -5                     -26
         26
Riptorns            12                    -5                     -6
          1
-- Mark  B.