[USML Announce] Future Magic Bean

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 16:56:10 EDT 2006

This guy has to be owned by either Klein or Shabes.  Let me know if I need to explain why.

Triple-A Tacoma's Bryan LaHair went 2-for-4 on Monday and hit his third homer in two games.

LaHair, 23, is hitting .328 with 10 homers in 58 games since moving up to Triple-A Tacoma. If he keeps this up and Ben Broussard fails to finish strong, the Mariners could always decide to non-tender the veteran and make LaHair their left-handed-hitting designated hitter next year. He should get his first taste of the majors in September.