[USML Announce] Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm"

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Wed Aug 16 11:36:04 EDT 2006

Rick-

A private ceremony for you and Kerbs is fine with the AYMs, but a White
Sox game is a great idea.  In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how
to market Andy Sisco to Rich.....anyone have any ideas?

Why wait for the post-season when we could possibly do it now so the
league can see Riptorn-legend-in-the-making Shane Costa tear through the
Sox pitching staff?  I know Brad likes to keep up on his top prospects
and keepers, so let's do it up tonight!

DS