[USML Announce] 8-20 USML Report

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 21:39:34 EDT 2006

Gang:

  This week's report.

I.  Notes:

  I have not processed any moves relating to Jason Tyner.  I need  to do some
follow-up work to see why I did not process that last week.

II.  FAAB

Calamari -35 (J. Nelson KC)
Bombers -5 (Sikorski)
Hoosiers -0 (wvc Willits)
Hoosiers -5 (R. Tejada)

III.  E-amiled moves

Klein Nine:

Bid $33 on Joe Nelson (P, KC).  If  successful to active roster, reserve Craig
Hansen.  Waive Phil Nevin and  add $2 to FAAB budget.

-Andy

Calamari:

FAAB Bid $40 Joe  Nelson.  If successful, activate at P, reserve Rincon,
release  Wilkerson.

Berliners:

FAAB $34 (or remaining FAAB balance, if  lower) on  Joe
Nelson.  The $34 is what is shown on the  website.

If successful bid is $11 or less, activate Nelson and reserve  Mike Wood.
If successful bid is more $12 or more, activate Nelson and reserve  Francisco
Liriano.

That is all.

Jeff  Winick

Brats:

FAAB $21 Jason Tyner, MN.  If successful,  to active roster at OF,
reserve
Josh Rabe and release Scott  Elarton.

Don???t  just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
_http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/_
(http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/)

Nukes:

Bid  $20 on FA Joe
Nelson.  If successful, to reserve roster and waive Sidney  Ponson.

In addition, please correct and update roster per previous e-mail  (add Tyner,
correct contract status on  Mastny).