[USML Announce] Pictures of Lilly: Future Not So Bright Any More For Klein Nine Ace

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:31:10 EDT 2006

As if this season could not get any sadder, the Klein Nine watched their #1
starter and Best Keeper, Ted Lilly ($5/year 1) blow up at John Gibbons
because he didn't want to get lifted after being shelled for 7 runs in 2
innings, then later give the gys a bloody nose.

"This surreal event sort of typifies my sorry-ass year," griped Klein as he
also read the latest goings-on about that $8 wunderkind Craig Hansen.  "It
now looks like Willie Harris ($2/year 1 ) has now emerged as my Best
Keeper.  Anyone know where's he playing?"