[USML Announce] Joe, Joe He's Our Man......

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 08:19:26 EDT 2006

Hey, I did get at least 1 save out of him.

JHWinick at aol.com wrote:      Joe, Joe, He's Our Man,
  If He Can't Do It.....

  Nobody can!?!?!?!?

  Another body thrown out there to close games for the hapless Royals and another failure emerges.

  Entrusted with a four run lead in the 9th inning, what does the highly regarded (at least as reflected in an astounding $34 FAAB salary) Mr. Nelson do?  He proceeds to give up the tying runs - all four of them.  NEXT......

  Time to give the ambidextrous burger man another chance?  You can almost hear Brad Lee in the background now, ready to announce the return of THE MAN.

  Jeff Winick
  DUMP