[USML Announce] Tyner

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Aug 26 09:57:39 EDT 2006

On these facts, I think Tyner belongs to Kerber.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:27 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Tyner

I put in a contingent bid for him--contingent on having FAAB remaining after
processing of my non-contingent bid on Matt Garza.  The Garza bid was not
successful, and no one else bid on Tyner, so I should have gotten Tyner for
$5.  Mark B had not processed the Tyner bid because he thought I did not
have FAAB remaining; however, I did since the Garza bid was unsuccessful.
(No one else bid on Tyner the next week either, so I would/could have
purchased him again then, except that my question had not been answered that
week.)  The question has now been pending for two weeks.