[USML Announce] 8-27 USML Report

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 21:07:58 EDT 2006

Gang:

  This week's moves.  Sorry these are posted a day late.  I  got home too
late last night to do anything productive.

I.  FAAB

Bombers -11 (Baek)
Klein -11 (N. Perez)
Gammons -0 (wvcs. R. Lugo, B. Wilkerson)
Riptorns -5 (J. Owens)

II.  E-mailed moves

Bombers:

Bomber moves:

FAAB 47 - Cha Baek

if succeeds,  to reserve, waive Harville.

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news,  video search, pictures, email and IM.
All on demand. Always  Free.

Nukes:

Bid $10 each on FAs Cha Seung Baek and  Neifi
Perez.  If successful, acquired player(s) to reserve roster.   If one bid is
successful, waive Sidney Ponson.  If both are successful,  also waive Terry
Tiffee.

Mark

Klein Nine:

Bid $12 on  Neifi Perez.  If successful, activate Neifi at 2B; reserve
Omar  Infante; waive Todd Hollandworth and add $2 to my  FAAB.

-Andy

Hoosiers:

WAIVER CLAIM:  R. Lugo  (TB).  Activate at P, waive  Koronka.
B. Wilkerson (Tex).  Activate at OF, reserve Reed,
waive  Britton.
That is  all,
Rick

Riptorns:

Waived Mota as previously reported and $9 FAAB  on Jerry Owens; if
successful, reserve.   Thanks.