[USML Announce] who dat

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:42:33 EDT 2006

Buddha, I'm right with you on this one (Mark... Hispanic felon holed up in a
Catholic church to avoid her lawful deportation).  Dammit, if that was an
alleged Islamic extremist seeking refuge in some Bridgeview mosque do you
think the DOJ would sit on its hands for months on end like they are with
this Catholic?  Hell, no.  Damn papal conspiracy!