[USML Announce] Draft Day Location

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Feb 5 15:55:07 EST 2006

No problem Mark.  From my perspective, the only reason not to draft at my
house is if we find a better location in the burbs.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:49 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Draft Day Location

In a message dated 2/5/2006 9:29:29 A.M. Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Unless we come up with another suburban location that will work better (and
I really prefer big corporate conference rooms), Rhonda has agreed to let us
host the draft in our basement.  When we hosted the draft in the past I
thought that it was too cramped sitting at tables in our dining room

We have lots of space and should be able to set up enough tables.

With a few extension cords we should be able to supply power to those with
computers.

Of course, if people would prefer to draft elsewhere I won't object.

-- Rich

Thanks, Rich.  I appreciate it.  If it's too much trouble, I'm OK with
drafting at Sidley, too.  I'd just prefer the 'burbs if we can pull it off.