[USML Announce] USML 2006 - Kick-off memo

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 22:26:23 EST 2006

I am unavailable Sunday April 2nd.   I really don't care about location as I
will not be dragging any kids that wander but I do fear another seasxon like
the last two and I'd like to draft on a lower floor.........

Two other leagues I'm in use www.allstarstats.com and it is a great site
which can accomodate FAAB dollars and daily or weekly transactions....I can help
us navigate the site to anyone who wants a tour....it's about $45 a team.

11 teams seems to work well so I'd be against a 12th.

See you soon and if you all your calls are being made to or received from no
known Al-Qaeda members there's nothing to fear.  Join me won't you in
welcoming Justice Sam Alito this Tuesday as he joins the Republican front office.
Justice Alito will be in charge of expanding the role of the Executive branch in
the upcoming months.

Signed,
Buddha
VP of USML Republicans