[USML Announce] USML 2006 - Kick-off memo

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 10:09:11 EST 2006

Saturday April 1 is OK only if we start early - I need to be at a wedding
that evening.  Sunday April 2, it would be hard for me to start before early
afternoon.  Other times are just fine.

Web site:  TQ is fine.  All-Star may be better, but TQ is cheaper.

Location:  Prefer the 'burbs as my boys would like to attend.  But Sidley is
just fine.

New Rules:  Don't need any

Draft Day Rules:  Preseason draft rules fine

League Size:  11 is fine, unless we have someone who really wants to play
and would be active.

Trophy:  I'll pitch in.

NO POLITICAL BICKERING ON THE USML DISCUSSION LIST.  RICH ... CAN WE SET UP
A POLITICS at USML ADDRESS FOR THAT TYPE OF STUFF?!

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____