[USML Announce] USML 2006 - Kick-off memo

RICHARD ROBBINS RICHARD.ROBBINS at morningstar.com
Mon Jan 30 16:47:43 EST 2006

I forgot to chime in on location.

I don't care where we draft so long as there is room to spread out, plug
in a computer etc.  I think that a big conference room works better than
someone's home.  Sidley is fine -- I hear the new conference center is
really nice.  I've not seen it yet.

I'd be happy to set up a politics at usml.net list -- I really hate reading
political rants from either side of the aisle on this list.  It's the
sort of stuff that tends to foster bad feelings.  We have rule disputes
and lop-sided trades to do that for us.

-- Rich