[USML Announce] USML - Updated GRid on Draft Day

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 22:03:26 EST 2006

Not quite sure what the "negotiable" really means but if I take it at its literal meaning, it would appear to me that nobody has yet reported a conflict on Sunday, March 19th.

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:
        League:

    The updated grid is listed below.  There is no obvious desirable date as of yet.  Note below the teams that we have not yet heard from.

    -- Mark B.

  Draft Day Grid (unavailability)
  (updated through 1/30)

  Mar. 17-19:  Red Hots (18th only), Bombers (negotiable)

  Mar. 24-26:  Red Hots (?); Berliners (25+26)

  Mar. 31-02:  Nukes (RGE). Red Hots (31st only); Buddha (2nd only); Hoosiers (prefers 4/2); Nine (early on 4/1 or non-early on 4/2)

  Apr. 7-9:  Calamari (Vegas)

  Apr. 14-16:  ----

  Teams not yet heard from:  Angries and Cups