[USML Announce] USML - Updated GRid on Draft Day

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Tue Jan 31 06:51:42 EST 2006

Also, although I noted I was flexible to a draft date, a Friday night or
Saturday date makes it much easier on myself than does a Sunday for travel
reasons.   J.

                      MBBlocker at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       announce at usml.net
                      announce-bounces@        cc:
                      usml.net                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] USML - Updated GRid on Draft Day

                      01/30/2006 10:06
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

In a message dated 1/30/2006 10:03:49 PM Central Standard Time,