[USML Announce] Republicans

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Jul 2 10:30:35 EDT 2006

Here's your opening Mr. Riptorn. . .

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 9:47 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Republicans

Heading out of town for two days to celebrate our Nation's 230th birthday.
When I come back I will be looking to deal with an eye toward next year.

Those players I am assuming would be available will be:

David Ortiz  (1/2 of John Kerry's favorite player Manny Ortiz)
Melvin Mora
Andy Phillips
Alexis Rios
Javy Lopez
Jason Varitek
Francisco Cordero
Mark Buehrle (possibly)
Vincente Padilla

Put together a deal....or send me a list of 2007 keepers you would part with
in a trade and I will respond.

Here's hoping John Murtha chokes on one of the 17 Italian Sausages he has at
his "Surrender Now" BBQ.