[USML Announce] Republicans

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 09:38:58 EDT 2006

Yes ... I see Czar at least once a year at various conferences.  He is doing
great - married to an Episcopal priest (I think that's the right title -
maybe it's a minister) and loving life as a prof at Ole Miss.

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____