[USML Announce] Letter to the Producer of Roto Rooter

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Wed Jul 5 09:31:51 EDT 2006

Good point John.  I need to become more of a "the glass is half-full" kind of guy.

Then again, there is this little snippet from today's SportingNews web site:

"The St. Petersburg Times reports that Gomes has a strained rotator cuff ligament. He is being treated with exercises and says he won't have surgery until the offseason. Fantasy Source spin: It's worth seeing what you can get for Gomes while his value is relatively high and his shoulder isn't any worse."

I sure hope he doesn't miss significant time next year as he rehabs from surgery.  Maybe he can avoid surgery completely and just be at risk for further damage next year.  Oops.  There I go being cynical again.

Note to all -- beware of COPS types bearing damaged goods.  It's probably better to work with DUMP-certified owners.

-- Rich