[USML Announce] Letter to the Producer of Roto Rooter

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 09:44:43 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/5/2006 9:38:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

That  shoulder looked pretty good last night -- 2-4 with another dinger.   Of
course, that's only half as many dingers as Jhonny Peralta hit.   Jeff ... I
trust you're keeping  score!!

-Andy

I'm keeping score, alright.........of your shameless puffery and  touting.
And this from the man who founded COPS???  I think Mr.  Robbins hit the nail on
the head when he cautioned league members to be careful  when listening to
the soothsaying words of the inappropriately named COPS  members like the good
professor.  If I may add my words to the chorus - I  would caution everyone to
treat COPS members the same way that real cops  are treated in neighborhoods
like those surrounding the United Center  - with extreme caution.  They may
look like friends from a distance, but up  close they're just angry men with
guns.

That is all.

Jeff Winick
DUMP