[USML Announce] Don't leave in a Huff!!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:45:12 EDT 2006

Jeff:
  Jim knew he needed Jim Thome even before Huff's departure.  But at this
point I expect that poor Mr. Barrett is again fending off the Klein Nine's
desperate entreaties to dump the rest of his fine squad to the
Nine...meanwhile Buddha sits so patiently trying to find out what price he
has to pay to get out of going through the same things twice....sorry, just
had to quote Dylan as I anxiously await his new release next month...in any
event, Jeffrey, it's Rich Robbins who should be inquiring about Andy Marte,
who I bet a double Billy Goat burger (with cheese) will put up better
numbers than Aaron Boone this season, even when he gets called up in AUG.
Book it, Dano.  This kid's for real.  Who's up for a road trip to Cleveland
to see this kid mash?
Brad The Bad