[USML Announce] 7-16 USML report--Klein Revealed

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:44:52 EDT 2006

Dear Andy:
  Say what you want, do what you will.  There is but one high road to the
Championship. It's a two-lane highway and right now only the Nukes and
Angries are on it.  Frankly, my friend, you have the lost the way. I hope
you find the Path, the Shining Path to Righteousness, the Path that respects
Salary Caps and Nick Swisher.
With concern,
Brad