[USML Announce] Nukes Won't Genuflect At The Altar of the Angry Young Men

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:50:48 EDT 2006

"Another day, another deal," yawned Nukes nucleus Mark the Bark Kerber.
"Too little, too late, and I refer of course to the Angries-Republicans
deal.  A lot of names, but not a lot of numbers.  Douglas can beat Andy, but
he cannot beat me.  And if the likes of Cano and Chone net that kind of
talent, imagine what I get when Teahan and Oktura are tossed on the table.
These pair of aces beat Shabes' sorry hand and shall again secure a
championship  for the Nukes,  Sorry, Gammons, you'll have to wrest the Damon
from my dead hands. Winick: prepare the Angries' obituary. Get the presses
ready to run."