[USML Announce] The Final Nail?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:53:29 EDT 2006

Doug:
  Ridicule your brother-in-law and Mark Kerber if you must, but I'm prepared
to step in:  Mark, I have two words for you: Bur-Gos.  You know it, I know
it, the American people know it: MacDougal will be dealt w/i weeks if not
days.
  And to my dear friend Rick The Trick Gammons: celebrate your Carmona, but
if you want a real bone-a, make an offer for a valuable $5 insurance policy
named Fernando Cabrera...
Let's enjoy our freedom of trade if not our right to choose--let's deal!
Brad