[USML Announce] 7-23 USML report

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 22:08:50 EDT 2006

Gang:

  This week's moves.

I.  FAAB

Red Hots +20 (waive Hillenbrand)
Klein Nine: +23 (waive Wickman)
Klein Nine -5 (Gabbard)
Nukes -5 (Accord, Ponson)
Riptons -8 (Inglett)

II.  E-mailed moves

Red Hots -1:

Waive Hillenbrand and increase FAAB by $20.
I  will play with less than a full roster for now.
If the system won't allow  that then move Norton to CI and activate Shannon
Stewart in the OF.

Republicans:

After the deal this week this is how my squad should  look:

POSPLAYER$$

CVARITEK16Y1
CJa.  LOPEZ17Y1
1BTIEXIERA23FA
2BJo. LOPEZ7Y2
SSBo. CROSBY22Y1
3BMACPHERSON1FA
CIPHILLIPS15Y1
MIGRAFFANINO3Y1
OFFIGGINS20LT07
OFDYE16LT07
OFMe.  CABRERA5Y1
OFMATTHEWS5Y1
OFMENCH22Y1
UCANO5Y2

PBUEHRLE28Y1
PWRIGHT10Y1
PR. LOPEZ9Y1
PBENSON5Y1
PMOYER3Y1
PWEAVER10Y1
PCORCORAN8Y1
PCRAIN5Y1
PCORDERO20FA

275

RESD.  YOUNG10LT07
C.PENA10Y1
McCLUNG3Y1
BAZARDO1Y1
CHACON3Y1
J.  KENNEDY5Y1
FOPPERT5Y1
PAVANO1Y1
SAUNDERS5O
MORSE5O
BANKSTON5O
MAJEWSKI2O
MOSS5O
BARTON15O
R.  ROMERO5O
A. MILLER2O
TATA2O

Klein Nine:

Waive Bob Wickman -  add $23 to my FAAB

Bid $7 on Joe Inglett.  If successful, to  reserve
Bid $5 on Kason Gabbard.  If successful to reserve.

Note  ... I'm one player short because I waive Toby Hall the other week, so if
both  bids succeed, I don't need to waive anyone else.  Also, waive  Wickman
and add the FAAB $$ even if both bids fail.

-Andy

Brats  -1:

Trade Edwin Jackson and Dan Johnson to Riptorns for Gil Meche and  Chris
Lubanski. Meche to active roster (P), J.W. Seo to reserve roster.  Lubanski
to reserve  roster.

Don???t  just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
_http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/_
(http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/)

Red  Hots -2:

Mark,
Please move Norton to 1B and activate Jay Gibbons in  the outfield.  I realize
that Gibbons is still on the DL.  I  suspect that he may be activated by the
Orioles this week.  Of course,  I'm still waiting Hillenbrand and want the
bump in FAAB dollars.
Thanks,
-- Rich

Angries: