[USML Announce] USML Day - August 12

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Jul 23 22:28:26 EDT 2006

Mark,

The Robbins clan will be out of town that day.

From: MBBlocker at aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:25:54
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML Day - August 12

League:
?
? As most of your know, in some past years, I have had a gathering at my house to celebrate the continued existence of our league, and have dubbed the event USML Day.? We did not have such a gathering last year, but I am intending to resume having the gathering this year.? I am tentatively planning the event for August 12, a Saturday afternoon, from 5-9 p.m.? I understand out-of-towners are unlikely to attend (though they are certainly welcome), but for those in town, please let me know if you can attend such an event.? If there is sufficient interest (and the threshold is very low), such an event will be held.? Please respond by return e-mail as soon as possible, so I can plan before I leave for vacation.
?
? To entice you to attend, here are the answers to commonly asked questions:
?
Q:? Is the invitation only for me, or can my family attend?
?