[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 15:21:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 2:49:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Sheesh, Jeffrey, Andy was just engaged in some friendly banter, trying to
boost my spirits in a season sprinkled with bum trades (Cabrera, Kotchman,
Soriano, Morales, Choo, trading you Adam Jones, etc.).  Why do you insist  on
tearing me down by attacking my players?  Are you so afraid that I'm  about to
deal Kotchman for a player that you covet? Fight fair if you must  fight. But
please I can't take such hostility from you...
Brad

Brad Lee,

Just the facts, ma'am, errr...., sir.  There's no hostility  here.  I find
your ceaseless efforts to take advantage of the other members  of our league to
be an endless source of entertainment.  Hell, I'm even  getting a chuckle out
of the fact that you screwed me out of Andy Marte AND  Hayden Penn for a
fellow who has struggled since the day he signed his  professional contract.
Amazed?

 Yes.

Impressed?

Sure.

Hostile?

Absolutely not!

As for your intentions regarding Mr. Kotchman, you're damned right that I
expect you to trade that essentially value-less chit for a legitimate  keeper.
Hell, you've already offered him to me twice today.  Am I  "afraid" of that?

That would be a bit of an exaggeration.

As the self-appointed chairman of DUMP, I feel it is my duty to warn those
among us that regularly fall prey to your soothsaying that this fellow has a
few  warts.

I'm sorry that you see that as a hostile act.  It is intended, in an
ass-backward sort of way as a sign of love and respect.

That is all.

Jeffrey Winick
DUMP