[USML Announce] Howie Doin'? Quite Alright, Opines League Expert Jeffrey ...

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 08:24:43 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/27/2006 8:17:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

Please, Expert Jeff, let's not get ahead of  ourselves.

Doug,

I've got the historical record covered.  Rest assured that we'll have  plenty
of opportunities to chuckle about Howie "Carew" Kendrick over the coming
years.

As for the "expert" pronouncement, please don't lose sight of the fact that
there are two Jeffrey Winicks.  There's Jeffrey Winick, of DUMP renown and
then there is my evil twin, Jeffrey "Lee" Winick who only speaks in the third
person and only in quotes penned by Brad Lee Jansen.  You can safely  operate
on the assumption that anything and everything attributed to Jeffrey  "Lee"
Winick is pure, unadulterated crap.

That is all.

Jeffrey Winick
DUMP