[USML Announce] IMPORTANT!!! - TQStats Down - Transaction Deadline Extended

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 11:03:42 EDT 2006

TQStats is down and they have no good idea when they'll be back up.  I am exercising my authority as acting commish to extend the transaction deadline until 6:00 today.  If they fail to get things up by that point, we'll have to discuss a further extension.

Obviously, only major league transactions that take place before noon and show up on the TQStats website before noon (highly unlikely) will be eligible for FAAB this week.

I, for one, have had it with TQStats.  I hereby propose that we use a different site next year.  These guys suck!

Jeff Winick