[USML Announce] Don't Mess With Milton

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 20:02:59 EDT 2006

"Andy Klein disrespected me, and that's what happens when you disrespect
me," declared former Klein Nine outfielder Milton Bradley after punishing the
Nine's closer, B. J. Ryan, with a three-run walk-off homer this afternoon.   The
talented but volatile Bradley dedicated the remainder of the season to
proving that Nine GM Klein made a mistake.  Bradley also stole two  bases.  Bradley
continued, "The one positive is that I'm out of that Mickey  Mouse outfit and
with a winner now.  I look forward to winning a  championship with the Nukes."