[USML Announce] 7-30-06 USML Transactions

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 22:18:24 EDT 2006

These are this week's transactions:

        Subj: Klein Moves   Date: 7/26/2006 9:21:51 A.M. Central Daylight
Time  From: _anrklein at yahoo.com_ (mailto:anrklein at yahoo.com)   To:
_usmltransaction at aol.com_ (mailto:usmltransaction at aol.com)   CC: _jhwinick at aol.com_
(mailto:jhwinick at aol.com) , _anrklein at yahoo.com_ (mailto:anrklein at yahoo.com)   Sent
from the Internet _(Details)_ (aolmsg://030218e0/inethdr/2)

Jeff-

I'm leaving on vacation and don't know what my  internet access will be like.
 So, I'm reporting my trades now.  I may  update with FAAB bids via phone or
e-mail this weekend.

Trade Shoppach  and Quinlan to Riptorns for Napoli and Ryan Sweeney.
Activate Napoli at C  (replacing Shoppach).  Reserve Sweeney.

Trade Burnett, Bradley, and  Belliard to Nukes for Ordonez, Garcia, Infante,
and Teahen.  Activate  Garcia at P (replacing Burnett).  Activate Ordonez at
OF (replacing  Bradley).  Activate Infante at 2B (reserve Bloomquist).  Reserve
 Teahen.  Note:  I am one player short, so I don't need to waive  anyone.

Thanks.

-Andy