[USML Announce] Here come the C.O.P.S. .:. .:.

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:10:47 EDT 2006

Great. I think it's time I join a group of guys dedicated to blasting back
at the blowhardiness of a certain Jeffrey Winick, he who touts the "skills
set" of junior college benchwarmers and Cape Cod League home run kings.
Enough already. I'm with you on this one.  And like I've said before, I
collect prospects for the long-term value they hold for the Rips and Rips
alone: I dream constantly of an infield populated by Alex Gordon, B.J.
Upton, Howie Kendrick and Kendry Morales (oh--and did I *not *mention that
piece 'o crap called Casey Kotchman that Andy Klein foisted on me?...hey, we
are allowed to disparage fellow members in C.O.P.S., right? I mean, there's
no Code of Silence or anything, is there?)...
Brad The Believer