[USML Announce] Jeff Winick - Wherefore art thou?? ApPersonal Message

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:51:59 EDT 2006

TO:            Jeffrey Henry Winick

FROM:       Brad L. Jansen

DATE:         June 6, 2006

RE:           COPS; Motion to Revoke Membership of Mark Blocker

   Congratulations on insulting my good friend Mark Blocker and me in the
same paragraph.  That must be a first.
    With respect to your diatribe against Mr. Blocker you have no standing
in COPS either to (i) ask to bar Mr. Blocker's  membership or (ii) demand
revocation of his privileges.  Please note that this decision in no way
addresses the merits of your remarks concerning Denard Span.
     As to your allegation that Mr. Blocker's objective and fairly mild
commentary about his player "would even embarrass" me, I don't deny and
cannot hide my hurt that you caused me.  But you know what, Jeff? To compare
a brilliant strategist and roto tactician such as Mark Blocker to someone
like me just brings a smile to my face and the glisten of a tear to my right
eye, actually caused by some eyedrops received during a normal eye exam
tonight. But don't worry, Jeff.  My eyes are fine and I see things clearly.
You don't respect me, you never have, and now the entire League can see your
hostility in black and white.  Well, tonight I'm filling out my membership
application to COPS--and guess what? It ain't you I'm listing as my
emergency contact.