[USML Announce] Here come the C.O.P.S. .:. .:.

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Jun 7 08:21:15 EDT 2006

Everybody has their role to play in this drama.  Obviously, my goal is to hang on to Sizemore, Felix, Street etc for the sole purpose of trading them to Brad for magic beans in the future.  If I traded these guys now, even if I managed to win now, the bigger question is what would I do when Brad needs them?
-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Klein <anrklein at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 06:07:08
To:USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Here come the C.O.P.S. .:. .:.

Bradley wrote:
?
<<
I collect prospects for the long-term value they?hold for the Rips and Rips alone: I dream constantly of an infield populated by Alex Gordon, B.J. Upton, Howie Kendrick and Kendry Morales?...
<<
?
Translation:? Brad dreams about the Red Hots being in 8th place with this infield, while the Riptorns?win a title with all the real players?received in trades for them.?
?
The Jansen application for C.O.P.S. membership is ... DENIED.
?
That is all.
?
announce mailing list