[USML Announce] The Case Gets Stronger .:. .:.

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Jun 7 08:40:48 EDT 2006

Jeff:

  I am disappointed to see more hurtful e-mails from you.  Surely you must have more important and worldly pursuits to occupy your time.  You leave me with no choice but to begin to reveal some of the results of my thorough investigation into your roto practices.  In combing through your garbage, my crack team of investigators unearthed the following snippet from what appears to be a Berliner internal team memo:

"List of Jokes I Can Think Of To Inclue in USML E-mails

1.  Blocker always finishes fifth (not really true, but just keep saying it)
2.  Throw in references to Joey Gathright
3.  Thats all.

Alternate strategy: If pressed, spew babble from Shandler and if attacked, remind people I AM SHANDLER'S LAWYER; that should do it.

Note to self: I've got to come up with some new ones."

  Jeff, it pains me to reveal these personal secrets of your life, but you leave me no choice.  Please, cease and desist in your constant attacks.  Peace.

  -- Sadly in Eighth, Mark B.