[USML Announce] Winick Bets Against Gambler--And Loses

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:57:09 EDT 2006

Jeffrey Winick issued the following statement concerning his early evenings
quotaes concerning Kenny Rogers:
    "As we say in my business, tonight I had a wardrobe malfunction.   I
assume some of my sophisticated readers in this group would know my roto
analysis is much like writing a celebrity obituary; in so many words,
they're canned pieces with various story lines that are chosen based upon
the subject's performance, or mode of death as the case may be--and tonight
I hit the wrong key at the wrong time.  That piece on Kenny Rogers should
have gone on-line on another date.  I apologize to my loyal readers for the
error.  Move along now."