[USML Announce] DUMP

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 12:19:22 EDT 2006

Brad,

Is it just me or is the hypocrisy so thick you could cut it with a  knife?
PT/KR now proclaims that things have become much worse and must be
addressed?!?!?!  You're kidding me, right?  He wasn't of that opinion  during last year's
Drive for Five and his mega-dump trade of which minor leaguer  Joey
"Monster-Talent" Gathright was the centerpiece.  Mr. Klein has been  touting Donny
Murphy and seeking the likes of Corey Patterson in return!

In my home, when things look very suspicious, you might hear someone say,
"Ma Nishtana Ha Lailah Hazeh".  It means "Why is tonight different from any
other night"?  With all due respect, but an admitted lack of tact, I think  the
answer in this case is that certain founding members of COPS are  frustrated
that they're not as good at this game as you are, my  friend.  Does anyone
honestly think that the Good Professor/Acting  Dean would be so vehement in his
posts were he residing comfortably in  first place as the result of having traded
a prospect or two for a  few productive players?  Can you really imagine
PT/KR being as  incensed were he better able to choose and then tout prospects?

I've had enough of the nonsense.  I hereby announce the formation of  DUMP -
Dudes who Use Minor league Prospects.

Everyone, even you PT/KR, are welcome to join.  Put away the pretense,  admit
who and what you are and join us.  Like Brad Lee, himself, come out  of the
closet, swing your tassels and dump, dump, dump.

That is all.

Jeff Winick