[USML Announce] DUMP

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Fri Jun 9 12:25:17 EDT 2006

Is entry into DUMP forbidden if a member of COPS?  If not, I'd like my
application reviewed asap.

Also for clarification, Joey Gathright was NOT a centerpiece of the deal
last year- without remembering vivid details, I believe Curtis
Granderson and Jorge Cantu were involved in that transaction as
well.....?