[USML Announce] DUMP

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Jun 9 12:34:22 EDT 2006

All usml.announce messages are archived.  Go to www.usml.net and dig around.
-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:30:53
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] DUMP

In a message dated 6/9/2006 12:25:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time, doug at burnsent.com writes:
Is entry into DUMP forbidden if a member of COPS?? If not, I'd like my application reviewed asap.
?
Hmm.? Gotta think about that.? COPS has taken on a decidedly nasty, anti-Brad Lee tone lately.? DUMP is all about worshipping at the feet of our iconic leader, Brad Lee.? I suppose if you were to promise that you wouldn't participate in that nonsense, your application would receive serious consideration.
?
Also for clarification, Joey Gathright was NOT a centerpiece of the deal last year- without remembering vivid details, I believe Curtis Granderson and Jorge Cantu were involved in that transaction as well.....?

Of course - but now you're speaking about your perspective.? I was speaking only about PT/KR's perspective.? I only wish I had saved a copy of the famous "Monster-Talent" email.? If I could reprint certain passages, you would more clearly understand my point.
?
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net