[USML Announce] DUMP

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Jun 9 15:42:32 EDT 2006

He was the last player that I cut.  I was sure Cabrera would be doing better.  It looks like I should have cut Cabrera.
-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 16:39:07
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] DUMP

In a message dated 6/9/2006 3:35:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, RERobbins at iTinker.net writes: Hey -- is the player Mark was dissing in his message Jered Weaver?

Hmmm. . . .

Rich,
?
The one and only.? He didn't turn out to be much of a keeper, did he?
?
By the way, this archive thing is absolutely brilliant.? PT/KR asked me to look in a different direction for inspiration and I think I've found it.? I'm going to search among his old messages.? I've already found a veritable treasure trove of material.? Thanks, and, of course, welcome to DUMP.
?
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net