[USML Announce] All Time Name List

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 08:59:12 EDT 2006

no interest     told everyone who prayed i would have a  girl for my fourth
///The good lord will never make me raise a daughter".

greatest sports moment of 2006 so far....US Women's Hockey team one week  shy
of going to the Olympics drop a 2-1 contest to a Minnesota high school team
of boys that was ranked 43rd in the state.

High school boys would rout the world's best women in any event.  Only  the
women's hockey team had the balls to try and disprove that....that did not  go
well for them.