[USML Announce] All Time Name List

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 11:37:07 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/10/2006 11:20:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:

High  school boys would rout the world's best women in any  event.

MIchelle Wie.

Who is herself only high school age.  Probably not a boy on the planet  her
age that could play within 5 strokes of her on a tournament course.

Or pick any of the world's top 40 or 50 women marathon runners.   I've seen
good high school boys' cross-country runners in several marathons  (Chicago,
Boston).  The top couple of dozen women bury them by at least 10  or 15
minutes--every stinkin' time.

Or horse racing--there aren't many women jockeys, but some of them are as
good as pretty much anyone out there.

Finally, if any of you have any boys under 10 years old that would  like to
take on my nine-year-old daughter in a race at any distance between  a quarter
mile and two miles, I've got fifty bucks that says she buries  them.  After
that, if you'd like, we can go double or nothing in push-ups  or sit-ups.