[USML Announce] DUMP

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 14:04:25 EDT 2006

Yes, Rich.  C.O.P.S. must take a hard line.  As you can appreciate, it is difficult being part of the USML's premier freedom-fighting organization, preparing for battle against the league's dark side.

For example, earlier this year, I exposed Brad's multi-stage strategy to once again dominate the league.  At the time, several owners  -- even Jeff Winick! -- agreed with my assessment.  But once Brad expressed the slightest degree of irritation, the more skittish of our brethern -- Jeff again being the prime example -- quickly backpedaled and began genuflecting at the Rips' feet.  (Doug ... you should be ashamed for even asking if you could join DUMP!!)

Rich, remember that C.O.P.S. believes in you and will be there to provide you strength in the difficult months and years ahead!!

-Andy