[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal Deal

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 14:25:55 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/11/2006 1:14:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

Don't  tell us your problems.
This sort of reminds me of Davy Martinez for Gary Varsho.  As I  recall,
Zimmer explained it by saying they'd traded one screwed up guy for  another.  (Of
course, there were also the rumors that Martinez was boinking  Sandberg's
wife.)

All in all, I like Barrett's side of the deal better.  I can't see  Jones
closing much longer in Detroit, since there are clearly at least two  better
pitchers in that pen--both by a large margin.