[USML Announce] Walker This Way: Red Hots Steaming Over Loss of Ace Closer

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:11:10 EDT 2006

Richard Robbins went into hiding this afternoon to consider his options
after receiving the stunning news that Tampa Bay twirler Tyler Walker has
headed to the DL.  "Thank goodness I rebuffed all those trade requests for
Chad Orvella," Robbins smirked before closing the door to the Red Hots'
headquarters.  "It truly isn't enough that I still have Ray and Street as my
closers.  I need to dominate at least one category.  This certainly doesn't
help matters.  Maenwhile my objects keep getting smaller and smaller in
Shabes' rear view mirror..."

In other news Rips owner Brad Jansen reluctantly conceded that Andy Klein's
bullying tactics have worked: "Andy's constant braying about my deals has
intimidated other owners from even
buying me lunch, let alone entertaining trade offers. Everyone is soooo
scared that Andy will verbally assault them once news of a deal with me is
announced.  So for now I can only park my portfolio and hope the rest of the
guys wake up to his crazed and deceptive methods."