[USML Announce] New Sherriff in Town

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 08:47:11 EDT 2006

Doug, please.  At least pay some minimal attention to players not on your
roster.  Dessens was not handed a save opportunity last night.  He came into
a tie game, then lost it.  The closer on that team was and remains Burgos.
Oh, I'm sure we've all heard this prattle about MacDougal's rehab and
pending return, but so what. He's gone after this season and that's why I
paid $11 for Burgos, and let Andy pay $9 for Craig "Cup of
Coffee" Hansen.  Burgos will be one of several Rips' closers next year and
no, you can't have him.  And neither can Andy.
Brad