[USML Announce] (no subject)

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 21:44:21 EDT 2006

Who is herself only high school age.  Probably not a boy on  the planet her
age that could play within 5 strokes of her on a tournament  course.

Or pick any of the world's top 40 or 50 women marathon  runners.  I've seen
good high school boys' cross-country runners in  several marathons (Chicago,
Boston).  The top couple of dozen women  bury them by at least 10 or 15
minutes--every stinkin' time.

Or horse racing--there aren't many women jockeys, but some of them  are as
good as pretty much anyone out there.

Finally, if any of you have any boys under 10 years old that  would like to
take on my nine-year-old daughter in a race at any distance  between a quarter
mile and two miles, I've got fifty bucks that says she  buries them.  After
that, if you'd like, we can go double or nothing in  push-ups or sit-ups.

Mark

Mark:  Do you ever pick a sport??  In order to be a sport there  needs to be
the possibility of playing defense---otherwise you can't control  your
opponents---that is then a game.   Now big boy tell me where that  hen of yours is
gonna play on the football  team?