[USML Announce] (no subject)

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 07:45:47 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/16/2006 9:44:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:

Mark:  Do you ever pick a sport??  In order to be a sport there  needs to be
the possibility of playing defense---otherwise you can't control  your
opponents---that is then a game.   Now big boy tell me where  that hen of yours is
gonna play on the football  team?

You've got me on that one.  I myself have often said that golf is a  game,
rather than a sport.  However, I'm going to keep Jazzy out of  football to save
the egos of all those little boys.